Monday 30 April 2012

Wuthering Heights

I'm finally reading Wuthering Heights. So what? Well, I guess I thought I should, I mean, it's attested to be one of the most original pieces of literature ever written. And it was written in Haworth ~ which (insert drum-roll here) is the name of my personal favourite of my colourways. I'd rather read Jane Eyre, but I don't have it to hand...


This post is a little late. That's because I really wanted to record a little story to tell you about my recent trip to Haworth when I announced the winner of the colourway competition, but I just haven't had time, and I didn't want to leave you hanging any longer ;-)


So from all the people who guessed Haworth in their comment on the last blog post I picked two random winners, and they are:


pebbledash and Octonat

Please contact me at lionessarts@gmail.com with your favourite colourway and yarn base and your address and I'll post your lovely prize next week!

Thanks to everyone who left a comment and for all the birthday wishes...

Hopefully sometime soon I'll post that story on the blog...


Here's a picture of Haworth on MCN DK:



4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness that is a gorgeous color. i'm glad to have found you here.
    xo lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani, how strange....the comment I left here yesterday has vanished! I am so delighted to be picked out! I've not read Wuthering Heights either....o maybe this is a nudge for me to do so!

    Thanks again!

    Diana x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeaaaaah! Thank you so much!!! I sent to you an e mail.

    Thanks thanks thanks ♥♥♥
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! thanks for the compliment on my shift of focue :)
    i'd LOVE to try your yarn s!!!!!!!!

    angela

    (slikchik on rav)

    ReplyDelete